A no thrills J. Marttiini Filleting Knife but still be sure to expect a well fitting rubber handle and flexible stainless steel blade that ensures clean-cut fillets. This classic Marttiini knife's rubber handle has added texture for optimal gripping and a built in finger guard for safety. This basic Finnish knife is best suited for processing fish of about 1 kg (2.2 lbs). When the job is done all parts of the knife and sheath easily clean. Store the knife in the included practical plastic sheath.
- Length of Blade 15 cm / 6"
- Length of Handle: 12 cm / 4.75"
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Blade Hardness: 53-54 Rockwell units (HRC)
- Handle Material: rubber, green
- Sheath Material: rubber, green
- Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Vendor Number: 827010
- Care Instructions: A diamond sharpener is recommended for stainless chromium steel blades.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.