Designer Klaus Haapaniemi’s lively art and Heikki Orvola’s streamlined design combine to create the unique Taika (‘magic’ in Finnish) collection. The result is an enchanted collection that brings folklore and fairy tales alive through functional, simple design. A cast of colorful characters inspire imagination and storytelling in the everyday with versatile, durable tableware that adds a touch of whimsy to any table setting. The Taika dinner plate’s versatility makes it great for casual or festive occasions. Cool black and white creates sophistication with the lively owl pattern that also runs along the plate’s rim. Mix and match colors for vivid combinations. Collect a set. Perfect gift. Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Brand: iittala
- Designer: Klaus Haapaniemi
- Country: Designed in Finland, Made in Thailand
- Material: Vitro Porcelain
- Measurements: 11.63" (27 cm) in diameter
- Care: Freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe