iittala Toikka American Kestrel
iittala Toikka American Kestrel is part of the Birds by Toikka collection - all are individually handmade, mouth blown glass art objects. A new glass bird has joined the collection annually since 1972. Like their counterparts in nature, each unique bird has its own personality. The American Kestrel is a numbered, limited edition bird made with translucent hand blown glass. The body of the limited edition Toikka bird is dotted and tinted with subtle pinks and blues. The iittala American Kestrel is a striking combination of colour and shape.
- Brand: iittala
- Designer: Oiva Toikka
- Product family: Toikka Glass Birds
- Material: Hand-blown glass
- Measurements: 8-1/4" L x 3-1/2" W (21 x 9 cm)
- Country: Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Primary Color: Blue / Pink
- Numbered: x/300
- Signed: O Toikka, Iittala MOG 2017
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.