iittala Toikka Owlet
Finnish Glass Birds by Toikka are individually handmade, mouth blown glass art objects. A new bird has joined the collection annually since 1972. Like their counterparts in nature, each unique bird has its own personality. The vibrant, rounded Owlet is a favourite among iittala bird collectors. With large baby blue yes that peak out at you and a yellow/orange body this bird goes great with the rest of iittala Owl Birds.
- Brand: iittala
- Designer: Oiva Toikka
- Product family: Toikka Glass Birds
- Material: Hand-blown glass
- Measurements: 3" W x 4-3/4" H (7.6 x 12 cm)
- Country: Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Primary Color: Brown
- Signed: O Toikka, Nuutajärvi
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.