The J. Marttiini traditional Lynx knife 121 is especially suitable for ladies and youngsters due to its smaller size and excellent balance. This handy general purpose knife is especially suitable for carving dried salted meat and for the precise cutting of wood. The knife features an easy to maintain stainless chrome steel blade and a leather sheath in the traditional style.
Finland is known for producing utilitarian yet decorative Puukkos which means Knives in English. Puukkos have been made in Finland by the Sami peoples since the introduction of steel to their homeland in Northern Finland. Since 1928, J Marttiini has crafted a wide variety of popular Puukko style Finnish knives made with natural Scandinavian materials and Sami design.
- Length of Blade 9 cm / 3.54"
- Length of Handle: 11 cm / 4.33"
- Blade Material: stainless chromium steel
- Blade Hardness: 53-54 Rockwell units (HRC)
- Handle Material: curly birch
- Sheath Material: leather
- Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Vendor Number: 121010
- Care Instructions: A diamond sharpener is recommended for stainless chromium steel blade.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.