A perfect knife for carving jobs that require precision and as a companion for hunters and hikers!
Marttiini used Carbinox T508 steel when producing the blade of the SIlver Carbinox Large Knife, the material combines the best characteristics of carbon and chrome steel: toughness, easy honing, and extreme durability. The material is not classified as stainless, but its resistance to corrosion is considerably higher than that of traditional carbon steel. The practical rubber handle fits the hand nicely and provides a firm grip even in extreme conditions. Care for your knife by regularly cleaning and carefully drying after each use. It is recommended to occasionally treat the blade with unsalted oil.
- Length of Blade 8.5 cm / 3.35"
- Length of Handle: 12 cm / 4.73"
- Blade Material: Carbinox T508
- Blade Hardness: 56-57 Rockwell units (HRC) (chromium 8%, carbon 0.5%, HRC 55-57)
- Handle Material: rubber
- Sheath Material: leather
- Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Vendor Number: 215012
- Care: The basic maintenance of a Carbinox T508 blade requires nothing more than carefully cleaning and drying the blade after use. We do, however, recommend oiling the blade with unsalted oil every now and then.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.