Weaved from a linen/cotton blend, making it great for drying glassware without streaks. Thinner than common terry cloth towels, this linen towel absorbs twenty times it's weight in water and dry efficiently, allowing for a quick body-dry and many uses in-between washes. Linen is also a naturally antimicrobial fabric, giving you extra protection against musty odors. The material will hold up over time and the linen and cotton fibers will soften with use to become the perfect Finnish kitchen towel.
- Brand: Jokipiin Pellava
- Designer: Johanna Aalto
- Country: Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Material: 50% Cotton / 50% Linen
- Size: 17.75" x 21.75" (45 x 55 cm)
- Color: Light Grey / White
- Machine Washable, package includes further care instructions