This J. Marttiini Filleting Knife has a Martef coated blade that moves extremely smoothly through the fish allowing for clean-cut fillets easily. The Martef coating reduces friction to almost zero while protecting the blade against corrosion. Intuitively designed, the textured rubber handle and the finger guard ensure a firm grip of the knife even in difficult conditions. Cleaning up after filleting fish is made easy with the rubber handle and included plastic sheath. With a blade length of 7.5", this Finnish fillet knife is suitable for processing fish of about 2-3 kg (4.4-6.4 lbs). Many other kitchen chores, such as slicing vegetables, become easy with this knife.
- Length of Blade 19 cm / 7.5"
- Length of Handle: 12 cm / 4.75"
- Blade Material: stainless steel, martef coating
- Blade Hardness: 53-54 Rockwell units (HRC)
- Handle Material: rubber, blue
- Sheath Material: plastic, black
- Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Vendor Number: 836017T
- Care Instructions: A diamond sharpener is recommended for stainless chromium steel blades.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.