Marttiini Martef-coated hunting knives are excellent tools for all hunters. The Martef coating reduces friction to almost zero while repelling dirt and moisture, protecting against corrosion. Due to the special coating the blade moves extremely smoothly through cut meat or fish, and cleaning the blade after use is extremely easy.
J. Marttiini's Skinner knife with Matrtef coating is the #1 sold knife of all Marttiini Hunting knifes. The blade material is stainless steel and by design it is excellent for both skinning game and for carving. The textured rubber handle and the finger guard ensure a good grip for even beginner knife users. Store the knife securely in a custom hand crafted black leather sheath.
- Length of Blade 11 cm / 4.33"
- Length of Handle: 12 cm / 4.72"
- Blade Material: stainless steel, Martef coating
- Blade Hardness: 53-54 Rockwell units (HRC)
- Handle Material: rubber, green
- Sheath Material: leather, black
- Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Vendor Number: 186014T
- Care Instructions: A diamond sharpener is recommended for stainless chromium steel blades.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.