J. Marttiini designed this skinning hook knife to be an excellent tool for opening deer. The hook at the back of this Marttiini knife helps to open the animal without touching internal organs, whilst the round shape of the blade ensures that the hide comes away cleanly and intact. The hook can be sharpened with a diamond pen type sharpener. The dirt and moisture repelling Martef coating reduces friction to almost zero whilst protecting the blade against corrosion. Due to the coating the blade moves extremely smoothly through cut meat or fish, and cleaning the blade after use is extremely easy. The rubber handle and finger guard ensure user comfort and safety. Due to the sharpening angle of the stainless chrome steel blade, the knife can be used as a normal knife. A true multi-purpose knife for hunters.
- Length of Blade 11 cm / 4.33"
- Length of Handle: 14 cm / 5.5"
- Blade Material: stainless steel, Martef coating
- Blade Hardness: 53-54 Rockwell units (HRC)
- Handle Material: rubber, green
- Sheath Material: leather, black
- Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Vendor Number: 378014T
- Care Instructions: A diamond sharpener is recommended for stainless chromium steel blades.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.