Kitchen Tile - Sauna Rules
Has small round rubber pads on back to keep from scratching surfaces.
Official Sauna Rules:1. Use only 1/2 dipper of water on the rocks. Too much water cools the rocks and lowers the temp. It kills the steam.
2. Refill the water tank when you leave.
3. Close all the doors tightly!
4. Do not overfire the sauna stove. It makes a fire hazard, and it burns out the stove. Temp should be around 180 degrees.
5. Please put some wood in the stove when you leave.
6. Finally remember not too much water on the rocks and don't overfire!
- Material: Ceramic
- Measurements: 6" x 6"
- Features: Backed with cork so it won't scratch surfaces. Also has a hanging tab for hanging use.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.