Marttiini's classic Chef's Knife from the Vintro series is compact and versatile making it perfect for smaller chopping, dicing and cutting jobs in the kitchen. The blade is of made of a high quality stainless steel and the handle of hygienic and durable plastic that's designed to fit perfectly in your hand. Easy to clean, the Vintro series is dishwasher safe
J. Marttiini quality for the kitchen! Marttiini Vintro Knives are designed with the particular ability to retain their sharpness for long. Good tools make cooking fun and help you achieve courageous and delicious results year after year. This sharp, high quality Martttiini VINTRO kitchen knives is the basic tool for every cook. Cutting bread, meat, fish and vegetables is child's play when tools are wisely chosen. The elegant and robust, fully forged Marttiini VINTRO knives are made of high-quality German 1.4116 stainless steel.
- Length of Blade 16 cm / 6.3 inches
- Length of Handle: 13 cm / 5.12 inches
- Blade Material: stainless steel 1.4116 (X50CrMoV15)
- Blade Hardness: 53-54 Rockwell units (HRC)
- Handle Material: hygienic and durable plastic (POM)
- Designed in Finland, Made in Germany
- Vendor Number: 408110
- Care Instructions: A diamond sharpener is recommended for stainless chromium steel blades.
- Packaged in Windowed Gift Box
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.