General Cookware Instructions
- Wash the dish before the first use.
- Always match the cookware size with the stovetop heat zone.
- Do not heat empty cookware.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes.
- Do not overheat the dish.
- Do not leave empty cookware on the stovetop.
- After use, turn the heat off, and allow the dish to cool down before washing.
- Wash the dish after use.
- Avoid storing food in coated pans or casseroles.
- When storing, avoid placing metal pans, covers or other objects with sharp edges inside the cookware, as doing so may cause scratches.
Cast Iron Care
- Always lift the dish when moving it on a glass or ceramic stovetop, do nto pull it across the stovetop to avoid scratching the glass surface.
- The wooden handle/trivet should be removed when using the pan/casserole in the oven.
- For best frying results: use a bit of cooking oil or fat.
- Reduce stovetop temperature as soon as the food begins to boil, fry on low- and mid-heat settings.
- Handles may become hot while cooking - use pot holders.
- Do not overheat the dish in oven or on the stovetop, temperatures over 270°C / 518°F will damage the dish.
- Avoid use of metallic kitchen utensils, sharp objects, scouring pads / powder and steel wool, as they may damage the coating, we recommend using wooden or silicone kitchen utensils.
- Hand wash only, for washing hot water is recommended, however mild washing detergent can be used when neccessary.