iittala Toikka Kuulas Rain
iittala Birds by Toikka are individually handmade, mouth blown glass art objects that are designed by Professor Oiva Toikka. A new Finnish glass bird has joined the collection annually since 1972. Like their counterparts in nature, each unique glass bird has its own personality. iittala Toikka Kuulas is one of the most popular in the extensive bird collection. The new Rain color is a perfect fit for this plump bird. The Toikka Kuulas Birds look very cute next to iittala Toikka Puffballs (now discontinued iittala birds).
- Brand: iittala
- Designer: Oiva Toikka
- Product family: Toikka Glass Birds
- Material: Mouth-blown glass
- Measurements: 3" H x 3" W x 5-1/2" L (8 x 8 x 14 cm)
- Country: Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Primary Color: Rain Blue
- Numbered: No
- Limited Edition: No
- Signed: O. Toikka Nuutajärvi
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.