Taika (Finnish for ‘magic’) is a playful mix of Klaus Haapaniemi’s wildly imaginative art and Heikki Orvola’s streamlined design. The result is a magical collection that inspires creativity and storytelling through functional, simple design. A cast of colorful characters bring folklore and fairy tales to the everyday with versatile, durable tableware that adds a touch of whimsy to any table setting. The Taika dinner plate is versatile enough for casual and festive occasions. Rich red blends with a vibrant palette of colors to highlight the intricate owl pattern that also runs along the plate’s rim. Mix or collect the same color for exciting combinations. Great gift. Microwave/dishwasher safe.
- Brand: iittala
- Designer: Klaus Haapaniemi
- Country: Designed in Finland, Made in Thailand
- Material: Vitro Porcelain
- Measurements: 11.63" (27 cm) in diameter
- Care: Freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe