This compact Finnish Dictionary & Phrasebook features a concise, easy-to-use grammar guide, a pronunciation table, and a handy reference section that provides the reader with the basics of the Finnish language. Also included is an introduction to the country's history as well as useful tips and practical information on how to navigate your way through the streets, shops, and restaurants of Finland.
- 5,000 total entries
- Basic Finnish Grammar
- Easy-to-use pronunciation guide
- Practical cultural information
- Perfect for travelers, businessperson, and students
From its cultured capital Helsinki to its myriad of sapphire lakes Finland is a land of endless beauty. This dictionary and phrasebook offers travelers a comprehensive bilingual dictionary and travel-oriented phrasebook that will ensure effective communications wherever one ends up in Finland.
- Author/Editor: Ville Kataja
- Language: English/Finnish
- Pages: 295, paperback
- Measurements: 4.75" Width x 7.5" Height x .75" Depth