Taika (Finnish for ‘magic’) is a playful mix of Klaus Haapaniemi’s wildly imaginative art and Heikki Orvola’s streamlined design. The result is a magical collection that inspires creativity and storytelling through functional, simple design. A cast of colorful characters bring folklore and fairy tales to the everyday with versatile, durable porcelain tableware that adds a touch of enchantment to any table setting.
The over-sized Taika mug allows one to enjoy a generous helping of coffee, tea or any other favorite beverage. Black and white highlights the striking owl pattern that runs along the entire mug. Mix and match colors for lively combinations. Collect a set. A great gift idea. Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Brand: iittala
- Designer: Klaus Haapaniemi
- Country: Designed in Finland, Made in Thailand
- Material: Vitro Porcelain
- Measurements: 4.5" tall x 3.5" in diameter (11 x 8.5 cm)
- Holds: Approximately 14 oz (.4 liters)
- Care: Freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
My wife wanted it and I got it for her for our 22 anniversary!
Love it! Love the design. The simple black and white. And the fit of the mug. My new favorite!