Taika (Finnish for ‘magic’) combines designer Klaus Haapaniemi’s vibrant art with Heikki Orvola’s functional design. The result is a whimsical collection that inspires storytelling and imagination through a cast of colorful characters. Bring folklore and fairy tales to the everyday with versatile, durable tableware that adds a touch of enchantment to any table setting. The oversized Taika mug allows one to enjoy a generous helping of coffee, tea or any other favorite beverage. Rich red mixes with a vibrant palette of colors to highlight the lively owl pattern that runs along the entire mug. Mix and match colors for vivid combinations. Collect a set. A great gift idea. Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Brand: iittala
- Designer: Klaus Haapaniemi
- Country: Designed in Finland, Made in Thailand
- Material: Vitro Porcelain
- Measurements: 4.5" tall x 3.5" in diameter (11 x 8.5 cm)
- Holds: Approximately 14 oz (.4 liters)
- Care: Freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
I bought this mug as a gift for my sister. She was “over the moon” happy with it. So for me it was a 5 star purchase. Technical stuff: well packaged and accurate description.
Great design and love the mugs—slowly building up our collection!!
She loved it!