Marttiini CKP Carving Knife is a specially designed to cut and dice meat.
The blade of this carving knife is made from stainless chromium steel, which is easy to maintain and keeps its sharpness for a long time. An easy-to-clean, safe and hygienic rubber handle provides a comfortable grip. With the diamond-patterned handle and finger guard, you can grasp it firmly and safely.
- Brand: Marttiini
- Collection: Condor Kitchen Professionals
- Country: Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Material: Stainless Chromium Steel (blade), Rubber Mix (handle)
- Total Length: 10.63" (27 cm)
- Length of Blade: 5.91" (15 cm)
- Care: Hand wash
The wife was complaining about our dull kitchen knives, so, I asked a knife collector friend about what he'd recommend. He said "Get her a few Marttiini knives of Finland." Super sharp. Contoured rubber grips prevent slips and their shape prevents up-side-down landing, when setting the knife on the counter, so it won't land blade up like our previous brand did.
Bought this for my husband who is always being asked to carve. Works very well.