This knife has been one of the legendary Marttiini models for decades.
In the 1970s almost every household in Finland had the Handy knife. It was a truly general purpose knife used for peeling potatoes as well as carving wood.
The shortish blade of this knife is practical for jobs that require precision. In this updated model the traditional blade design is combined with a beautiful curly birch handle. The New Handy comes with a stylish leather sheath.
- Brand: Marttiini Oy
- Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Length of Blade 7.5 cm (2.95 in)
- Length of Handle: 19 cm (7.48 in)
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Waxed Curly Birch
- Sheath Material: Leather, Dark Brown
Very sharp, well made, and just what I was looking for in a small fixed blade.
a keepsake to pass down