A tribute to the Finnish knife and to the founder of the Marttiini knife factory.
The knife bearing the name of Janne Marttiini's home village is the nobility of whittling knives. Its blade is forged of carbon steel and in the handle is alternate heat-treated birch and curly birch. The sheath is genuine leather.
- Brand: Marttiini Oy
- Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Length of Blade 11 cm (4.33 in)
- Total Length: 23 cm / (9.06 in)
- Weight: 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel, Forged Blade.
- Handle Material: Heat Treated Curly Birch
- Sheath Material: Leather, Light Brown