The traditional Lapp knife range now includes models featuring a finger guard.
Traditionally finger guards are not part of Scandinavian knife culture, but in Central Europe for example, finger guards are commonly fitted to knives. A finger guard provides more safety for the knife user. For those who are a little less accustomed to using knives a model with a finger guard is especially justified. You can get a good grip of the knife and your hand will not slip on to the blade even in wet or cold conditions. This Lapp knife is an excellent general knife suitable for both trappers and hunters.
The stainless chrome steel blade has a beautifully etched engraving featuring a Lappish theme, whilst the pattern on the sheath also carries the strong Lappish spirit. The sheath also features a secure snap closure.
- Brand: Marttiini Oy
- Designed in Finland, Made in Finland
- Length of Blade 13 cm (5.12 in)
- Length of Handle: 24 cm / (9.45 in)
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Varnished Curly Birch
- Sheath Material: Leather, Brown